Psychological service of college Eurasian Institute of Humanities
Psychological service of college is system which aims at creating a faworable psychological help to students. One of the most important tasks of psychological service is the study of the personality of students, help adapting in the team, communication with contemporaries and teachers.
Aim of activity of psychological service is improving common and psycho-pedagogical culture of students, proving practical help, improving psycho-pedagogical competence of teachers, the formation of a holistic view about psychological features of human as a factor of success of his activity.
Anar Serikovna Beketova
Qualification: «Bachelor of psychology»
Специалист первой категории
Work experience – 11 years
Электронная почта: email@example.com
Beketova Anar Serikovna works in the room of psychological relief. Students of college can address here and get qualified psychological help. Here you will be told how to overcome arising psycho-emotional overloads, adequately evaluate their opportunities, to foresee consequences of their own actions, to find independently best ways of achiving the goal and to oveicome difficulties in life
Psychologist also carries out psychological consultation of students their parents, teachers and administration. Students and parents can always go to a psychologist to consult, to get help and support in dealing with important life problems. psycholodiagnostics is carried out of emotional-volitional sphere, the psychological atmosphere in the group, defining of selfesteem. Besides conversation, students are offered making drawings, applications, to act out situations, test methods and trainings, that help to reveal themselves better as individual reducing stress and anxiety, improving mood swing.
Besides individual work, group trainings are carried out in the process of than students learn to understand each other better and interact with each other, develop their communicative abilities, lern to resolve conflicts. joint working and doing exercises todether help cohesion group, indification and formation of leadership qualities in students.
Работа психолога с преподавателями включает в себя:
- Индивидуальные консультации
- Планирование работы в группах
- Решение проблем взаимоотношений
- Формирование плана развития каждого ребёнка
- Повышение профориентации и компетенций
- Психологические беседы
Работа со студентами включает:
- Диагностика проблем
- Коррекция поведения
- Психологическая реабилитация
- Профилактика возрастных проблем
Проведение индивидуальных консультаций родителей включают:
- Стиль воспитания ребёнка
- Трудности взаимоотношений с подростками
- Повышение психологической компетенции
Социальная защита студентов
Man lives and acts in the difficult conditions of a diverse society.
Human development is the result of a complex long-term progressive process, during which its biological, psychological and social properties change. These changes occur in the process of personality formation, under the influence of it`s upbringing and education.
Aigul Zhukenovna Sadykova
Квалификация: «Master pedagogical sciences»
Work experience – 9 years
Purpose of the work: Social protection of students, their development, upbringing, education.
Priority areas of work:
1. Socio-pedagogical support of students in difficult life situations and socially dangerous situations.
2. Socio-pedagogical support of students in conflict with the law.
3. Education and Prevention.
4. Interaction with various structures.
5. Methodical work.
* social protection of orphans, children left without parental care and their persons.
* mediation between orphans,
* children left without parental care, persons from their number and institutions, the environment, social services specialists, departmental and administrative bodies.
* adoption of measures for social protection, assistance and support of students,
* realization of their rights and freedoms.
* conducting educational counseling among students,
* teachers, parents. carrying out preventive work and promoting healthy
* lifestyle among students, teachers and parents.